Smart Systems looking to hire telecom engineers who are willing to provide their utmost to grow up the business in terms of achievements and developments.
Our success is customer success, this is our successful candidates should well realize this since most of the activities will be interfacing with highly educated customers in different business segments.
Shortlisted candidates MUST fulfill the below requirements:
- In electronics/communication from a reputable university
- Graduation grade is Good as minimum
- Well understanding of microwave and antenna fundamentals
- Awareness of basic electronic and RF measurements
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Your duties will be as follow:
- Well understand the assigned portfolio in terms of applications, operations & maintenance.
- Ability to understand customer’s requirements and translate them into an optimum solution.
- Ability to introduce or present the product/technology to the customer and respond for any technical clarifications.
- Respond to any received RFP/RFI (Request for Proposal/Request for Information) issued by the customer on time and efficiently
- To be informed of any news, updates, or releases issued by suppliers and position it in the market.
- Identify business opportunities and do qualifications/assessment then report it to the technical manager